Hospitality Protocols for ALT Adventure Space
Dealing with a new world and the Corona Virus.
- Please know that we will require our patrons to wear face coverings for the protection of our actors, volunteers and those around you.
- It is important to note that ALT will have only about 70 seats available for each performance. This is less than 50% of our occupancy. We believe that this will make social distancing fairly simple. If ALT Management observes an issue with proper distancing, we may ask you to move to another seat(s).
- ALT believes that OPEN seating is the best choice for the Adventure Space. For that reason, we will continue to allow patrons to choose from available seats upon entering the performance space. Effective immediately, we will require that all reserved tickets be picked up from our box office during regular box office hours……OR
- Exciting and new for this season, ALT patrons may print ALT tickets at home. For more information, contact the ALT Box Office.
Please note that we will also mail tickets as necessary to patrons visiting from out of town as well as for patrons with disabilities.
- ALT will NOT allow entry into the Adventure Space building until 30 minutes prior to performance time. (That would be 7:00 on Thursday nights, 7:30 pm on Friday and Saturday nights and 2:00 pm on Sundays)
- Upon entering the building, patrons will be tested for fever with a “no-touch” forehead thermometer. We will also scan the barcode printed on each ticket. This will provide a “no-touch” entry process. Patrons may now go directly into the performance space to select their seats. We will respectfully ask patrons to maintain proper distancing when selecting seats.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations throughout the building. Again, know that we will require our patrons to wear face coverings for the protection of those around you.
- Many shows performed at the Adventure Space do not have an intermission. For shows that do have an intermission, we ask that patrons be aware of distancing while waiting in line at the restrooms.
- If we offer concessions, they will be limited to pre-packaged items. We will not be allowing concessions back in the theatre at this time. This will eliminate the tendency of patrons to remove masks for eating and drinking and leaving them off. We will also expect patrons to maintain adequate social distancing when ordering or picking up concession items.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected prior to every performance. This will include professional applications of disinfectant on all surfaces, faucets and door hardware. There are typically long lines at the ladies restrooms. However, as ALT’s total seating will be reduced to half or less, we don’t anticipate this being a major issue. We do expect those patrons in line to exercise social distancing.
- We request that patrons exit the facility through the same doors from which they entered. At this time, there will NOT be a meet and greet with cast members following any of the performances.
- Following every performance, our crew will use special equipment to sanitize and disinfect every seat in the auditorium, every surface in the restrooms and in the lobby areas. This will assure that our next audience will be just as safe as you were.
- We want the ALT theatre experience to be fun and worry-free. We will do everything possible to meet that goal. If you wish to discuss these protocols with us, please feel free to contact us anytime during regular business hours Monday – Friday from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this very difficult time.
We look forward to seeing you at the theatre!
Revised – 1/5/2021
Infection Mitigation Coordinator – Dr. Jeffrey Pickens, M.D.